Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Welcome to my blog

Dear readers,

I've decided to take the conversation off road...meaning off of Facebook. I feel a blog is a better forum for the airing of grievances and sparking intelligent discussion.

This blog is my perspective of what I believe is happening and my opinion of those happenings. However, I promise to back up my opinions with facts, not conjecture. I will do my research using credible news sources, not fake or conspiracy "news" outlets. I will not engage in voter-bashing, name-calling, insults, or hate-filled rhetoric so please don't leave that kind of commentary or feedback on my blog. This is a thinking-person's blog, not a school-yard bully blog. I welcome thoughtful discussion and/or disagreement, but please keep it respectful.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment